|Ask lead number:||MJ00101180200 / 201912-40228||Category:||Open system|
|Content classification:||Comprehensive government affairs, other||Date of issue:||2019-12-19 19:20|
|Issuing agency:||Mingguang People's Government||Generated:||2019-12-19 19:20|
|effective date:||2019-12-19 19:20:06||Abolition time:||Five years|
|Text number:||no||turn off key word:||Information disclosure|
|name Weigh:||Statistical system for public information of Mingguang City Government|
, 准确、及时、全面地掌握各地各部门各单位政府信息公开情况，按照《中华人民共和国政府信息公开条例》（国务院令第492号）和《安徽省人民政府办公厅关于印发安徽省政府信息公开统计制度的通知》（皖政办秘〔2009〕59号），结合我市工作实际，制定本制度。 In order to further advance the government information disclosure work , accurately, timely and comprehensively grasp the government information disclosure of various departments and units in various places, in accordance with the "People's Republic of China Government Information Disclosure Regulations" (State Council Order No. 492) and "The Office of the People's Government of Anhui Province" Notice on Printing and Distributing the Statistical System of Anhui Provincial Government's Information Disclosure (Wanzheng Office Secret  No. 59), this system is formulated in accordance with the actual situation of our city.
I. Scope and reporting unit
Scope of statistics: administrative agencies with government information disclosure obligations within the administrative area of this city and organizations authorized by laws and regulations with the function of managing public affairs and some public enterprises and institutions. In accordance with the principle of territorial management, units that implement vertical or dual leadership, public enterprises and institutions are included in the statistical scope of the local government.
Reporting unit: According to the operation of government information disclosure work, in principle, the municipal people's government; the municipal government departments and agencies directly under the report.
Organization and implementation
The Municipal Affairs Open Office is responsible for the organization and implementation of this statistical system, including interpretation of statistical indicators, organization and coordination of statistical work.
The municipal units are responsible for the statistical work of their own organs, organizations that have the function of managing public affairs, and public enterprises and institutions, including providing a list of statistical units, organizing statistical work, and collecting and reporting statistical data.
Requirements for reporting statistical statements
1、4、7、10月6日之前将上一季度统计数据以电子邮件的形式报送至市政务公开办公室(邮箱地址: dy email@example.com .)。 (1) All units should attach great importance to the statistical work of government information disclosure, designate a special person to fill in the government information disclosure statistics form, and report the statistics of the previous quarter by email on January 1, 4, 7, and October 6 each year . Take it to the Office of Public Affairs (email address: dy firstname.lastname@example.org .). In case of national holidays, the reporting time will be postponed to the third working day after the holiday.
(2) The Municipal Government's Information Disclosure Office will regularly report the statistics in an appropriate manner, and use the statistical work as the reference basis for the assessment of government information disclosure in the current year.
“四舍五入”原则保留两位小数。 (3) Unless otherwise specified, all data in the statement shall be rounded to two decimal places. If no data, spaces.
1、市直单位政府信息公开情况统计表 Attachment: 1. Statistics of government information disclosure of municipal units
2. Fill in the instructions
2： 填 写 说 明 Annex 2: Instructions for Completion
1. Number of actively disclosed information: refers to the number of information that has been actively disclosed in accordance with the "Regulations on Disclosure of Government Information of the People's Republic of China" (referred to as the "Regulations") and has been compiled into the information disclosure catalogue regulated by this department (through the government information disclosure website or unit portal Government Information Disclosure Column released). Government information is calculated by article. If the information is in the form of a document, one document is recorded as one piece of information, and part of the open documents is also recorded as one piece of information. For example, information is in the form of a report. One report is recorded as one piece of information. For example, people at all levels The annual bulletin, yearbook and other special analysis reports of the government and its working departments are recorded as one piece of information.
2. Number of catalogues of information disclosed by application: Refers to the number of information published in accordance with the "Regulations" for sorting out existing government information that can be disclosed by application and compiling catalogues.
3． Number of applications for information disclosure: refers to the total number of applications for information disclosure by citizens, legal persons and other organizations in various forms this year.
4． Number of in-person applications: Refers to the number of applications for information disclosure made by citizens, legal persons and other organizations to the office of each unit or the administrative service center of the acceptance point.
5. Number of online forms or e-mail applications: Refers to the number of applications for disclosure of information submitted by citizens, legal persons and other organizations through online submission of application forms or e-mail.
6. Number of letters or fax applications: refers to the number of applications for information disclosure made by citizens, legal persons and other organizations by letter or fax.
7. Number of replies to applications: refers to the total number of replies to applications for information disclosure by citizens, legal persons and other organizations, including the number of public replies agreed, the number of public replies approved, the number of non-public replies, and other replies.
8. Number of consents to publicity: refers to the number of replies to citizens, legal persons, and other organizations that request information disclosure through various forms.
9. Number of Consent Partial Disclosures: Refers to the number of replies to citizens, legal persons, and other organizations that have applied for information disclosure in various forms.
10． Number of non-disclosure: refers to the number of replies to the applications of citizens, legal persons and other organizations that were rejected due to non-disclosure as stipulated by laws and regulations such as the Regulations.
11. Other circumstances: refers to the number of cases where the application content does not belong to the government information stipulated in the Regulations, the application information does not exist, the scope of non-public authority's disclosure, and the application content is unclear.
12. Number of complaints related to government information disclosure: Refers to the number of complaints and reports made by citizens, legal persons and other organizations to this department or relevant departments in connection with government information disclosure matters. Statistics by the complained unit.
13. Number of administrative reconsiderations concerning government information disclosure: Refers to the number of citizens, legal persons and other organizations that have applied for administrative reconsiderations for government information disclosure affairs in accordance with law. Statistics by the applicant. Among them, the number of acceptances and settlements refers to the number of administrative reconsiderations that have been formally accepted and the number of settlements that have been completed.
14. Number of administrative lawsuits related to government information disclosure affairs: Refers to the number of citizens, legal persons and other organizations that have filed administrative lawsuits against government information disclosure affairs. Statistics by the litigant (unit).
15. Charge for providing information on application: refers to the total amount of relevant fees actually collected in the process of providing government information to citizens, legal persons and other organizations in accordance with the application. Among them, the retrieval, copying, and postal charges are subject to the Wan Price Fee  No. 208.
16. Number of government information disclosure websites (or portal information disclosure columns) and visits: refers to the number of government information disclosure special websites or government information disclosure columns on the unit's portal and the number of visitors (the two networks do not repeat statistics).
17. Set up government information checkpoints and receptions: Refers to checkpoints set up at national archives, public libraries, government service (administrative) service centers, and government offices in order to facilitate citizens, legal persons, and other organizations to check government information. Receptions.