|Ask lead number:||MJ00101180200 / 201909-61869||Category:||Interpretation by departments and experts|
|Content classification:||Comprehensive government affairs, civil affairs, poverty alleviation, disaster relief, other||Date of issue:||2019-07-08 16:24|
|Issuing agency:||Mingguang Municipal People's Government (Office)||Generated:||2019-07-08 16:24|
|effective date:||2019-07-08 16:24:38||Abolition time:||no|
|Text number:||no||turn off key word:||Interpretation|
|name Weigh:||[Interpretation of Interim Assistance Measures for Civil Affairs Bureau] Interpretation of the Policy on Printing the Implementation Measures for Temporary Assistance in Guangguang City|
1. What is the basis of the "Implementation Measures for the Temporary Assistance of Mingguang City"?
2014〕47号）、《中共安徽省委安徽省人民政府关于坚决打赢脱贫攻坚战的决定》（皖发〔2015〕26号）、《安徽省人民政府关于全面建立临时救助制度的通知》（皖政秘〔2015〕23号）和《滁州市人民政府办公室关于印发<滁州市临时救助实施办法>的通知》（滁政办〔2018〕68号）文件精神，结合我市实际，制定本办法。 According to the "Notice of the State Council on the Comprehensive Establishment of the Temporary Assistance System" (Guo Fa [ 2014] No. 47), the Decision of the Anhui Provincial People's Government of the Communist Party of China on Resolutely Winning the Fight against Poverty (Wanfa  No. 26) Notice of the People's Government of Anhui Province on the Comprehensive Establishment of the Temporary Assistance System (Wan Zheng Mi  No. 23) and Notice of the Office of the People's Government of Luzhou City on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Measures for the Temporary Assistance of Luzhou City (Luzheng Office  〔68〕 The spirit of the document, combined with the actual situation of our city, formulated these measures.
2. Under what circumstances can I apply for temporary assistance?
Migrants who have a household registration in our city, have obtained a residence permit in our city, are separated from migrant households in our city (registration of habitual residence and resident registration are inconsistent), and families and individuals can apply for temporary assistance if:
(1) Family objects. The first is the distressed family. Families with severe temporary difficulties in basic life due to accidents such as fires, traffic accidents, sudden major illnesses, accidental injuries, or other special difficulties. The second is the family with difficulty in spending. Due to the sudden increase in self-paying medical expenses, education expenses and other necessary living expenses beyond the affordability of the family, the minimum living security families, urban low-income families, and rural families with difficulties in basic living have temporarily experienced severe difficulties.
(2) Personal objects. Individuals who have been temporarily unable to obtain family support due to a fire, a traffic accident, a sudden major illness, a person with no capacity for civil conduct, or a mental illness that restricts their capacity for civil conduct, or other special difficulties, which has temporarily impeded their basic life. Among them, those who meet the conditions for rescue of stray and beggars without a living, shall be provided by the Municipal Social Assistance Management Station in accordance with relevant regulations, such as temporary accommodation, emergency treatment, and assistance in return.
(3) Families or individuals identified by the Civil Affairs Bureau as having encountered other special difficulties.
3. What are the procedures for temporary assistance?
Temporary assistance is generally implemented in accordance with the procedures of residents' applications, acceptance by township people's governments (sub-district offices), and examination and approval by the Civil Affairs Bureau. In an emergency situation, which may cause irreparable losses or serious consequences that cannot be changed, the applicant may directly apply to the Civil Affairs Bureau for temporary assistance, or the township people ’s government (sub-district office) will directly accept the approval. All urban and rural residents' families or individuals who believe that they are eligible for assistance can apply for temporary assistance to the local township people's government (street office). Entrusted by the applicant, the village (resident) committee or other units and individuals can apply for temporary assistance. . The township people's government (sub-district office) is responsible for accepting and reviewing applications for temporary assistance applications for families (individuals), and the Civil Affairs Bureau is responsible for reviewing and approving applications for families (individuals) for temporary assistance. 4倍以下（含4倍）的救助对象和救助金额在500元以下（含500元）的五保、低保户救助对象，委托乡镇人民政府（街道办事处）审批；乡镇人民政府（街道办事处）审批的应逐月报市民政局备案。 For those who are in need of temporary assistance in an emergency type and whose subsidy is less than 4 times (including 4 times) the minimum living security monthly standard, and those who are subsidized by the five guarantees and subsistence allowances with an amount less than 500 yuan (including 500 yuan), the township people's government ( Sub-district offices) for approval; township people's governments (sub-district offices) for approval should be reported monthly to the Civil Affairs Bureau for the record.
4. What materials should be provided when applying for temporary assistance?
The person applying for temporary assistance shall submit a written application and submit the following materials:
1. "Approval Form for Temporary Assistance Application";
2. Applicant's residence register (certificate of residence or residence permit) and identity card;
3. The emergency type provides a statement of experiencing temporary life difficulties, and the expenditure type provides proof of major expenditures;
4. Statement of family income and property status;
5. Power of attorney for checking household financial status;
6. Temporary rescue commitment;
7. If you entrust a village (resident) committee to submit an application on your behalf, you must provide a power of attorney;
8. Other relevant materials required by the Civil Affairs Bureau.
(市、区)人民政府民政部门提供申请人享受社会救助情况的相关证明材料，或由市民政局向户籍所在县(市、区)民政部门邮件、传真索取申请人享受社会救助情况的相关证明材料。 For non-local household registration personnel applying for temporary assistance, the civil affairs department of the people's government of the county (city, district) where the household registration is located must provide relevant certification materials for the applicant's enjoyment of social assistance, or the civil affairs bureau can provide the civil affairs department of the county (city, district) where the household registration is located. E-mail and fax request relevant certification materials for applicants to enjoy social assistance.
5. What is the standard for temporary assistance?
Temporary assistance standards refer to the city's minimum guarantee monthly security standards and adopt a one-time assistance method. According to the type and difficulty level of the application for assistance, the levels are determined in stages. In order to ensure the fairness of assistance, in principle, the same degree of difficulty and the cause of poverty are implemented in the same way. Rescue standards.
(1) Difficult and difficult families. 8－10倍，家庭成员突发重大疾病或遭遇其他特殊困难等原因，导致基本生活暂时出现严重困难的家庭，救助标准为低保月保障标准的4－8倍。 For those who suffered major losses due to sudden disasters and affected their basic survival, the standard of assistance is 8-10 times the minimum monthly guarantee standard . For family members who have suffered serious illness or encountered other special difficulties, which causes temporary severe difficulties in basic life. For families, the standard of assistance is 4-8 times the standard of the minimum monthly guarantee.
(2) Disadvantaged families.
4－6万元（含4万元）的，按照低保月保障标准的4－6倍进行救助；自付部分在2－4万元（含4万元）的，按照低保月保障标准的2－4倍进行救助；对自付部分在2万元以下的低收入家庭，由乡镇人民政府（街道办事处）给予酌情救助。 1. For households or individuals who meet the conditions for temporary assistance due to illness at their own expense, after deducting various insurances, assistance and donations, if the expenses are at least 100,000 yuan (including 100,000 yuan) within one year, the minimum monthly guarantee standard is applied. 10 times for assistance; if the self-payment part is 80,000 to 100,000 yuan (including 80,000 yuan), the assistance is based on 8 times the minimum monthly guarantee standard; the self-payment part is 60,000 to 80,000 yuan (including 60,000 yuan) For assistance, the assistance is paid at 6 times of the minimum monthly guarantee standard ; if the self-pay part is 40,000 to 60,000 yuan (including 40,000 yuan), the assistance is for 4 to 6 times of the minimum monthly guarantee standard; the self-pay part is 2 -For 40,000 yuan (including 40,000 yuan), assistance will be provided in accordance with 2 to 4 times the minimum monthly guarantee standard; for low-income families whose self-payment part is below 20,000 yuan, the township people's government (street office) will give them assistance. Rescue as appropriate.
1万元以内的，由乡镇人民政府（街道办事处）酌情救助；1万元以上的，按照个人自负医疗费的10%救助，救助金额最高不超过低保标准的10倍。 Objects of urban and rural subsistence allowances: Individuals with medical expenses up to 10,000 yuan will be assisted at the discretion of the township people's government (street office); those with more than 10,000 yuan will be rescued at 10% of the individual's own medical expenses. 10 times the standard.
3000元以内的，由乡镇人民政府（街道办事处）酌情救助；3000元以上的，按照个人自负医疗费的20%救助，救助金额最高不超过低保标准的10倍。 Scattered support for poor people and orphans: Individuals with medical expenses up to 3,000 yuan will be assisted at the discretion of the township people's government (street office); for those with more than 3,000 yuan, 20% of the individual's medical expenses will be used for assistance. 10 times the standard.
4－6倍进行救助；其他因就学造成生活困难的，按照低保月保障标准的2－4倍进行救助。 2. For families who meet the temporary assistance conditions due to schooling and have difficulties in living due to attending an undergraduate or college, assistance will be provided in accordance with 6-8 times the minimum guarantee monthly guarantee standard; those who have difficulties in living due to upper secondary school or high school shall be granted the minimum guarantee Assistance is 4-6 times the monthly guarantee standard ; for other people who have difficulty living because of schooling, they are assisted according to 2-4 times the monthly guarantee standard.
(3) Personal objects. Generally, in-kind assistance or referral services are provided. In-kind assistance standards are limited to meet the basic needs of the recipients. If it is really necessary to issue a temporary relief fund, the relief fund may be distributed as appropriate.
Those who meet the conditions of begging and begging for assistance shall be assisted in accordance with relevant regulations.
For others who meet the conditions for temporary assistance, the Civil Affairs Bureau will determine the specific assistance standards.
6. What are the rescue methods for temporary assistance?
For eligible rescue targets, the following rescue methods can be adopted:
(1) Disbursing temporary assistance funds. Fully implement the socialized provision of temporary assistance funds, and pay the temporary assistance funds directly to the personal accounts of the recipients in accordance with the fiscal treasury management system to ensure that the assistance funds are paid in full and on time. When necessary, cash can be issued directly.
(2) Distribution of physical objects. According to the temporary assistance standards and the basic living needs of the recipients, assistance can be provided by distributing clothing, food, drinking water, and providing temporary shelter. In the case of physical distribution, except in emergencies, it shall be strictly implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the government procurement system.
(3) Provide referral services. For those who are still unable to resolve the difficulties of the temporary assistance after the provision of temporary assistance or physical assistance, referral services may be provided on a case-by-case basis. For those who meet the minimum living security or medical, education, housing, employment and other special assistance conditions, they need to apply; for those who need charitable organizations, social work service agencies, etc., through charitable projects, launch social fundraising, provide professional services, volunteer services, etc. If assistance is provided in the form, it shall be referred in time.
7. How to guarantee temporary assistance funds?
The municipal government shall include temporary assistance funds and working expenses into the fiscal budget at this level. Sources of temporary assistance funds include:
(1) State and provincial financial subsidies;
(2) Municipal budget;
8%的比例提取当年临时救助资金； (3) The Civil Affairs Bureau withdraws the temporary assistance funds for the year at a rate not lower than 8% of the last year's Fucai public welfare fund;
(4) the balance of funds for the minimum living security of the residents;
(5) Social organizations and individual citizens donate funds to the Civil Affairs Bureau or charities entrusted by the Civil Affairs Bureau for temporary assistance.
8. Under what circumstances can't get temporary assistance?
Temporary assistance is not granted to families or individuals in one of the following situations:
(1) The applicant refuses to cooperate with the investigation of the family's economic situation, which makes it impossible to verify the relevant situation;
(2) deliberately concealing the real income, property, expenditures and changes in family population of the family, and providing false certification materials;
(3) Man-made idle contracted land and other means of production;
(4) Those who are within the legal working age group and have the ability to work and refuse employment or engage in productive labor without justifiable reasons;
(5) Holding financial assets or collectibles that can be realised in the short term, and the realisation income can meet the basic needs of life;
(6) Other situations that the Civil Affairs Bureau does not grant assistance.