Smart Search for Traditional Chinese Add to favorites
Your current location: Home > Political and Civilian Interactions > Frequently Asked Questions

Issues concerning the transfer of personnel files from foreign talent markets to Mingguang's original household registration

来源: 政府网站 作者:市人社局 审核人:冯然然 阅读次数: Date: 2019-11-13 09:24 Source: Government Website Author: City and Social Council reviewer: Feng Ran Ran Views: background color:

Dear author,

Hello! 1. Please submit the following documents: photocopy of ID card, photocopy of graduates, photocopy of degree certificate (no need to submit for college students). If you do not do it yourself, you need to submit a power of attorney (the power of attorney does not have a fixed format, and the situation should be brief and concise); 2. Office: Room 311, Talent Service Unit, Mingguang Public Employment and Talent Service Center
For outstanding matters, you can call 0550-8035392.

Address: Building of Employment and Social Security Service Center of Qicang Road, Mingguang City (Bus No. 1, 8 and 102).

share to:
Host: Office of the People's Government of Mingguang City Organizer: Website of Mingguang Municipal Government Sitemap
电子邮件: 皖ICP备10002527号技术支持: 龙讯科技 Phone: 0550-8021202 Email: Anhui ICP No. 10002527 Technical Support: Long Technology
Anhui Public Network Security No. 34118202000145 Website identification code: 3411820020